If you are still running Windows 2003, be sure to join Microsoft MVP Richard Hicks to learn the risks you may be facing and other important considerations, including:
- PKI and Security Risks with Windows 2003
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Remote Access (DirectAccess & VPN)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Load Balancing and more...
Richard will be joined by fellow Microsoft MVP Bhargav Shukla and Kurt Jung from Kemp Technologies to discuss how Kemp's LoadMaster family of products make the new features in Windows Server 2012 highly available and easy to use.