Join J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Cofounder/CIO of ClipTraining to learn tips and secrets about load balancing, when it’s time to move up from using MS NLB, and which types of load balancers to consider.
This complimentary, interactive Webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the misconceptions about using DNS Round robin and WNLB?
- What does Microsoft’s evolving architecture mean for LB tools you use?
- When does it make sense to use MS WNLB?
- How does pushing network capabilities to the Cloud impact LB needs?
- How does SSL affect the LB tool you should use?
Plus, learn additional load balancing Tips and Secrets from a Microsoft MVP!
This complimentary WindowsNetworking.com webinar is sponsored by KEMP Technologies.
KEMP Technologies leads the industry in driving the price/performance value proposition for application delivery and load balancing levels that our customers can afford. KEMP products’ versatile and powerful architecture provide the highest value, while enabling our customers to optimize their businesses that rely on internet-based infrastructure to conduct business with their customers, employees and partners.