Winner in the Network Monitoring Category of Readers' Choice Awards: Netwrix Auditor
March 26, 2014 - Netwrix Auditor was selected the winner in the Network Monitoring category of the WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards. Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor and AdRem NetCrunch were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.
|2nd||Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor||25%|
|4th||GFI Network Server Monitor||9%|
|6th||Spiceworks' Network Monitoring Software||6%|
|8th||IP Host Network Monitor||3%|
|9th||ServersCheck Monitoring Software||1%|
|9th||SpectorSoft Server Manager||1%|
|10th||AggreGate Network Manager||0%|
"Readers' Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category," said Sean Buttigieg, WindowsNetworking.com manager. "WindowsNetworking.com users are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for Enterprise Networking at the workplace. The award serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry."
WindowsNetworking.com conducts monthly polls to discover which product is preferred by network administrators in a particular category of third party solutions for Enterprise Networking. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors' votes. WindowsNetworking.com visitors can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site's left-hand bar.
If you'd like to know who the past Readers' Choice winners were, please take a look at our Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Roundup.
WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards for 2014
Even more awards will be given out during 2014. Visitors to WindowsNetworking.com have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Enterprise Networking solutions. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Remote Control - January 2014 - TeamViewer
- Network Monitoring - February 2014 - Netwrix Auditor
- Anti Malware Hardware - March 2014 - Barracuda Spam Firewall
- IP PBX Servers - April 2014 - Asterisk
- Data Recovery Software - May 2014 - Acronis Backup
- Email Archiving Software - June 2014 - Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange
- Firewalls & VPN Hardware - July 2014 - Cisco ASA 5500 Series SSL/IPsec VPN Edition
- Software-Based Backup Solution - August 2014 - Acronis Backup
- AD Management - September 2014 - Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory
- Network Inventory - October 2014 - Hemoco Lansweeper
- Administration Tools - November 2014 - Netwrix Password Manager
- Help Desk - December 2014 - ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
WindowsNetworking.com (http://WindowsNetworking.com) is a Microsoft Windows Networking resource site. It is a leading Enterprise Networking site, attracting over 660,000 Network administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Windows Networking services, articles and tutorials by leading Windows Networking experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
WindowsNetworking.com forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd., including http://www.windowsecurity.com, a Windows security resource site; http://www.msexchange.org, a Microsoft Exchange Server resource site; http://www.virtualizationadmin.com, the essential Virtualization resource site for administrators and http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft ISA Server resource site.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.