Winner in Network Inventory Category of Readers' Choice Awards: Total Network Inventory
November 25, 2009 - Total Network Inventory was selected the winner in the Network Inventory category of the WindowsNetworking.com Readers’ Choice Awards. Network Asset Tracker Pro was first runner-up while Alloy Network Inventory and Remote System Information were second runners-up.
|1st||Total Network Inventory||18%|
|2nd||Network Asset Tracker Pro||13%|
|3rd||Alloy Network Inventory||12%|
|3rd||Remote System Information||12%|
|5th||Network Inventory Expert||7%|
|6th||PC Inventory Advisor||5%|
|7th||Asset Manager Pro||3%|
"Readers' Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category," said Sean Buttigieg, WindowsNetworking.com manager. "WindowsNetworking.com users are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for Enterprise Networking at the workplace. The award serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry."
WindowsNetworking.com conducts monthly polls to discover which product is preferred by network administrators in a particular category of third party solutions for Enterprise Networking. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors' votes. WindowsNetworking.com visitors can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site's left-hand bar.
WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards for 2009
Even more awards will be given out during 2009. Visitors to WindowsNetworking.com have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Enterprise Networking solutions. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Remote Control - January 2009 - VNC Enterprise Edition
- Network Monitoring - February 2009 - ServersCheck Monitoring Software
- Anti Spam Hardware - March 2009 - SpamTitan ISO
- IP PBX Servers - April 2009 - 3CX Phone System for Windows
- Data Recovery Software - May 2009 - Acronis True Image Enterprise Server
- Email Archiving Software - June 2009 - Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Firewalls & VPN Hardware - July 2009 - Cisco ASA 5500 Series SSL/IPsec VPN Edition
- Backup - August 2009 - Acronis True Image Echo Server
- Anti Virus Hardware - September 2009 - Cisco IronPort S660
- Network Inventory - October 2009 - Total Network Inventory
- Administration Tools - November 2009 - Active Directory Janitor
- Help Desk - December 2009 - Help Desk Pilot
WindowsNetworking.com (http://WindowsNetworking.com) is a Microsoft Windows Networking resource site. It is a leading Enterprise Networking site, attracting over 660,000 Network administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Windows Networking services, articles and tutorials by leading Windows Networking experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
WindowsNetworking.com forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd., including http://www.windowsecurity.com, a Windows security resource site; http://www.msexchange.org, a Microsoft Exchange Server resource site; http://www.msterminalservices.org, a Server Based Computing resource site and http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft ISA Server resource site All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.