Winner in Help Desk Category of Readers' Choice Awards: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
Jaunary 26, 2011 - ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus was selected the winner in the Help Desk category of the WindowsNetworking.com Readers’ Choice Awards. Help Desk Pilot and IssueTrak IT Help Desk were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.
|1st||ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus||29%|
|2nd||Help Desk Pilot||17%|
|3rd||IssueTrak IT Help Desk||11%|
|4th||LiveTime Help Desk||10%|
|6th||TSC2 Help Desk||5%|
|7th||SerioPlus Service Desk Edition||4%|
"Readers' Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category," said Sean Buttigieg, WindowsNetworking.com manager. "WindowsNetworking.com users are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for Enterprise Networking at the workplace. The award serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry."
WindowsNetworking.com conducts monthly polls to discover which product is preferred by network administrators in a particular category of third party solutions for Enterprise Networking. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors' votes. WindowsNetworking.com visitors can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site's left-hand bar.
WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards for 2010
Even more awards will be given out during 2010. Visitors to WindowsNetworking.com have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Enterprise Networking solutions. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Remote Control - January 2010 - DameWare NT Utilities
- Network Monitoring - February 2010 - ServersCheck Monitoring Software
- Anti Spam Hardware - March 2010 - Barracuda Spam Firewall
- IP PBX Servers - April 2010 - Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Data Recovery Software - May 2010 - Acronis True Image Enterprise Server
- Email Archiving Software - June 2010 - GFI MailArchiver for Exchange
- Firewalls & VPN Hardware - July 2010 - Cisco ASA 5500 Series SSL/IPsec VPN Edition
- Backup - August 2010 - Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows
- Anti Virus Hardware - September 2010 - Blue Coat ProxyAV Appliances
- Network Inventory - October 2010 - Lansweeper
- Administration Tools - November 2010 - DameWare NT Utilities
- Help Desk - December 2010 - ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
WindowsNetworking.com (http://WindowsNetworking.com) is a Microsoft Windows Networking resource site. It is a leading Enterprise Networking site, attracting over 660,000 Network administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Windows Networking services, articles and tutorials by leading Windows Networking experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
WindowsNetworking.com forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd., including http://www.windowsecurity.com, a Windows security resource site; http://www.msexchange.org, a Microsoft Exchange Server resource site; http://www.virtualizationadmin.com, the essential Virtualization resource site for administrators and http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft ISA Server resource site.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.