Winner in Data Recovery Software Category of Readers' Choice Awards: Acronis Backup and Recovery 10
June 29, 2011 - Acronis Backup and Recovery 10 was selected the winner in the Data Recovery Software category of the WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards. Symantec System Recovery Server Edition and R-Studio Network were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.
|1st||Acronis Backup and Recovery 10||41%|
|2nd||Symantec System Recovery Server Edition*||21%|
|4th||ShadowProtect Server Edition||4%|
|5th||Active@ File Recovery||3%|
|5th||Quest Object Restore for Active Directory||2%|
|5th||Altaro Backup FS for Servers||1%|
*Formaly Backup Exec System Recovery
"Readers' Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category," said Sean Buttigieg, WindowsNetworking.com manager. "WindowsNetworking.com users are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for Enterprise Networking at the workplace. The award serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry."
WindowsNetworking.com conducts monthly polls to discover which product is preferred by network administrators in a particular category of third party solutions for Enterprise Networking. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors' votes. WindowsNetworking.com visitors can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site's left-hand bar.
If you'd like to know who the past Readers' Choice winners were, please take a look at our Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Roundup.
WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards for 2011
Even more awards will be given out during 2011. Visitors to WindowsNetworking.com have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Enterprise Networking solutions. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Remote Control - January 2011 - DameWare NT Utilities
- Network Monitoring - February 2011 - Solarwinds Orion Network Performance Monitor
- Anti Spam Hardware - March 2011 - Barracuda Spam Firewall
- IP PBX Servers - April 2011 - Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Data Recovery Software - May 2011 - Acronis True Image Enterprise Server
- Email Archiving Software - June 2011 - Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Firewalls & VPN Hardware - July 2011 - Cisco ASA 5500 Series SSL/IPsec VPN Edition
- Backup - August 2011 - Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Windows
- Anti Virus Hardware - September 2011 - McAfee Web Gateway
- Network Inventory - October 2011 - Lansweeper
- Administration Tools - November 2011 - DameWare NT Utilities
- Help Desk - December 2011 - ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
WindowsNetworking.com (http://WindowsNetworking.com) is a Microsoft Windows Networking resource site. It is a leading Enterprise Networking site, attracting over 660,000 Network administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Windows Networking services, articles and tutorials by leading Windows Networking experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
WindowsNetworking.com forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd., including http://www.windowsecurity.com, a Windows security resource site; http://www.msexchange.org, a Microsoft Exchange Server resource site; http://www.virtualizationadmin.com, the essential Virtualization resource site for administrators and http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft ISA Server resource site.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.