TechGenix and SolarWinds have teamed up to offer any new WindowsNetworking.com newsletter subscribers a free copy of SolarWinds Exchange Monitor. WindowsNetworking.com Article Update Newsletters allow you to keep up to date with the latest articles published on the site, while the Website Newsletter, written by Tom Shinder, Forefront MVP, is packed with information, news, and links to helpful Networking resources.
SolarWinds free Exchange Monitor delivers a clever desktop dashboard that continuously monitors your Exchange server to deliver real-time insight into services, mail queue sizes, and host server health. Exchange Monitor makes it easy to:
- Quickly troubleshoot Exchange server problems;
- Spot growing mail queues that can indicate bigger issues;
- Start monitoring Exchange immediately;
- Prevent performance issues with built-in red, yellow, and green health indicators;
- Monitor disk space, CPU utilization, and memory utilization;
*Please note, SolarWinds Exchange Monitor supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 and 2003.
Subscribers will also be able to download a fully functional 21-day trial version of SolarWinds ipMonitor.
Winner of the WindowsNetworking.com Readers Choice award, ipMonitor delivers an affordable, entry-level solution for network monitoring that is easy to use and installs in just minutes – giving you a clear view of what’s up with your network devices, applications, and servers. Plus, ipMonitor includes a built-in database and Web server, so you don’t need to install anything else to start monitoring your infrastructure immediately. ipMonitor highlights include:
- Quickly discovers network devices and automatically recommends SmartMonitor settings;
- Performs out-of-the-box monitoring of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL Server, and more;
- Monitors end-user experience with synthetic transactions;
- Creates customizable network maps that enable you to visually monitor network data;
- Automates recovery and remediation actions
Subscribe now and download today!
All new subscribers to any WindowsNetworking.com Newsletter will be able to download a free copy of Exchange Monitor and a free 21-day trial of ipMonitor. Current subscribers who update their subscriptions to add new WindowsNetworking.com Newsletters will also be eligible.
After subscribing to any WindowsNetworking.com Newsletters you will receive an email with instructions on how to download your free software.