- Logon as an Administrator
- In the System Control Panel, click the User Profiles tab
- From the list of all the profiles stored on the machine, select the one you want to copy
- Click the "Copy to" button
- In the "Copy profile to" enter the location where you want it copied. For roaming profiles, enter the netlogon location on your domain controller, usually %systemroot%\system32\Repl\Export\Scripts.
- In the "Permitted to use" click Change. Select Everyone and click Add or just the user who will use it, then click OK.
- Click OK to start the copy.
Check that the file ntuser.dat has been created where you selected.