If you use Search Providers in Internet Explorer, you can quickly distribute the settings by exporting the Registry key and importing on other PCs.
First, configure the settings as you desired on a single PC and then export them:
- Open Registry Editor (regedit).
- For individual users, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes.
- For all users, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes.
- Then select Export from the File menu and save as a .reg file.
- Distribute this .reg file and open on other PCs to load in the settings.