- Open the Control Panel
- Double-click the “Network Connections” icon
- Click “Create New Connection” in the left hand side of the window.
- Click “Next” and then select “Setup an advanced connection” and click “Next” again
- Select “Accept incoming connections” and click “Next”
- Click “Next”
- Select “Allow virtual private connections” and click “Next”
- Place a checkmark next to the users you wish to allow to connect and click “Next”
- Click “Next” and then click “Finish”
Chris Sanders is the network administrator for one of the largest public school systems in the state of Kentucky. Chris's specialties include general network administration, windows server 2003, wireless networking, and security. You can view Chris' personal website at www.chrissanders.org.