What's the right way to secure your network? Well, the *wrong* way is like this:
- Deploy your servers and desktops with no concern for security.
- Start madly learning how to secure them down.
- Implement what you've learned.
The *right* way is to do it like this:
- Learn how to design a secure network from the ground up.
- Implement what you learned by deploying a network that's secure from day one.
It's called secure by design, and it's the only way to properly deploy a network that's secure. But it requires learning on your part, and a lot of planning. Take the time and do it right--from the start. It's much easier to deploy a secure network than to secure one that was deployed with no thought for security.