With Password Safe, a free Windows 9x/2000 utility from Counterpane Labs, users can keep their passwords securely encrypted on their computers. A single Safe Combination--just one thing to remember--unlocks them all.
- Store all of your passwords in one file.
- Password protection.
- Data files are encrypted using a robust public domain private-key encryption algorithm.
- Built-in password generator.
- Passwords may be set to expire at user-configurable intervals.
- Never type in passwords or user-names: use the Windows clipboard to transfer them.
- Automatic backups.
- Attractive interface.