In cases of problems, I have the tendency first to yell that the
my friends tell me, that this picture is a
'close' match to reality and the animation below
is also a good description of my typical behavior :
then I try to calm down by listening to some Music , try to relax
( before I run through the list of possible causes :
Need a new keyboard ?
Most troube-shooting under Windows requires loading/unloading of
changing some of the parameters of devices, which is then causing
a lot of rebooting,
sometimes you are trouble-shooting hangup's, and then a very
could be helpful:
Are you looking for a new mobile phone ?
if you are really frustrated and need a good laugh to lighten up
- if you have the time to download the 227 Kbyte animation, have
a look at "Bad
(with some special keyboard action going on.......)
- read the joke on "Bill Gates goes to Hell"
- read the joke on "Bill
Gates and GM"
- read the joke on "Windows Versus Unix"
- view Gilbert's strange definition of "Software Bug or Feature".
- are there Hidden
Settings to explain unpredicatble
behavior of some software ?
- do you have problems supporting people, which have
no clue about PC's ?
- if you work in a Support function or are asking for Support, is
- is your PC/network salesman or support person a Homer Simpson ?
If you like some action to work out your frustrations
( hitting your screen with a hammer or
cutting it into pieces using a chain-saw ? )