Like its comrades, LAES allows administrators to audit multiple Exchange Servers available in a network from a centralized platform. Through effective change tracking and reporting capabilities, LAES helps organizations audit all changes made to any Exchange Server settings which might hamper your organization’s communication system. Through thorough Auditing and longterm storage, your organization can easily comply with security standards of PCI, SOX, HIPAA, and GLBA. On top of these, the tool helps you in eliminating any Security threats which might rise due to unauthorized and undesired changes made to Exchange Server’s Configuration.
Its benefits include the ability to monitor multiple Exchange Servers even from different domains at a centralized location and in-depth drill down of data with search and filters to track any user, change, or mailbox. Report Scheduler and Instant Alerts form the core of the LAES, through which the admin can make sure whether the User Permissions are set right and make any changes as needed. If an undesired change happens, the admin can immediately rectify the change and let the User notify of the change or change the Permissions of that User accordingly.
Main features are listed herein below -
- True centralized solution to audit every change related to the Exchange objects, access, permissions, policies, and configuration in the Exchange environment
- Automatic audit data collection at scheduled intervals.
- Track Who has made What changes, When, and from Where
- Long-term storage of Audit logs to let the organizations meet with the regulatory compliances
- 40+ insightful and graphically represented reports that can be saved in CSV, MHT and PDF formats
- Automated scheduled delivery of the reports to desired recipients
- Real-time email alerts for critical changes.
- Sophisticated Dashboard to view the summarized reports
- Search and filter every report at object, user, date and server levels
The user interface of LepideAuditor for Exchange Server is embedded with dashboard to have a quick view of various Exchange server activities such as Top 10 Modified Objects, Report Updates and Report History. Software provides the facility of automatic delivery of reports and also sends instant alerts to keep administrators aware of Exchange server changes.
Free Trial Info
The free trial of the new LepideAuditor for Exchange Server is also available here. The trial will have all the features that of a paid version but it tracks changes for only one domain for the period of 30 days.
About the Company
Lepide Software is developing the advanced auditing and management products for the network, server, and security for the last nine years consecutively. Our world-class products are supplied with 24x7 technical support. Visit http://www.lepide.com for more information.