Join J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Cofounder/CIO of ClipTraining on Thursday, July 18th, 2013 at 11am ET / 10am CT / 8am PT to learn tips and secrets about load balancing, when it’s time to move up from using MS NLB, and which types of load balancers to consider.
This complimentary, interactive Webinar will answer the following questions:
• What are the misconceptions about using DNS Round robin and WNLB?
• What does Microsoft’s evolving architecture mean for LB tools you use?
• When does it make sense to use MS WNLB?
• How does pushing network capabilities to the Cloud impact LB needs?
• How does SSL affect the LB tool you should use?